- SAP Business Intelligence (BI) reporting application is currently available Monday through Friday 6am to 6pm.
- Click here to see the current status of reported issues and pending data loads: Current Status
Check out the BI Training site for reference materials, data crosswalks, training materials, and information for BI Workshops for End Users and Power Users.
- The TIER2 Response Team for BI provides assistance to users via Support Center incidents. To request assistance, contact the Support Center at 360.407.9100 or send e-mail to Support Center.
The TIER2 Response Team for BI provides support for Power Users in the HRMS Production Support Lab. To schedule time in the lab, contact the Service Center at 360.407.9100 or e-mail to Support Center and provide the following:
- Phone Number
- Hours requested (2 hours or 4 hours or 8 hours).
- Date/Time requested (please provide preferred and alternate date/time) Note: Lab is available 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., for registered participants only (participants will receive a confirmation for scheduled time).
- Type of support required. For example, "I'm a BI Power User and need assistance with creating ad hoc queries in BI".
- HRMS Technical Support
An InfoProvider is a physical or virtual data object the user can query. InfoProviders include InfoCubes, MultiProviders (a combination of data from two or more InfoProviders), master data tables, etc. Click on the link below to view a list and data load schedule of available InfoProviders from which all BI Custom Reports will be developed.
Did You Know?
- BI Custom Reports are available via the HRMS Portal (reference the BI Self-Paced Learning Materials for more info). These reports were designed to provide users with flexible reporting options. This allows both End Users and Power Users the ability to apply "user defined settings". Users have the ability to add/remove rows or columns, filter and sort report results, etc.
- Sometimes it's easier to apply user defined settings to an existing BI report via the HRMS Portal rather than building a new ad hoc query. BI Power Users -- before creating a new ad hoc query, check the BI Reports via the HRMS Portal -- you may be able to apply user defined settings to an existing report!
- BI Power Users are the designated agency "go to" person for BI reporting questions. If you don't know who your agency Power Users are, contact your agency Security Administrator (or contact the Support Center).