- HRMS Basics
- Organizational Management
- Create and Maintain Payroll Master Data
- Personnel Processing - New Hire and Rehire
- Personnel Processing - Change of Status and Appointment Change
- Personnel Processing - Leave and Absence and Separation
HRMS End User Training Manuals
The following course manuals are provided to give you more detailed information on the functionality of HRMS. They provide step-by-step illustrations of many of the HRMS processes. As a reminiber, these course manuals are subject to change.
Important: In efforts of saving money and paper resources, course manuals will no longer be provided for instructor-led classes. Please plan to print the appropriate course manual and bring to your next HRMS class.
To print your course materials with the "notes page," refer to: How to print your HRMS course manual document.
Note: These are large files and will take a few minutes to download.
- HRMS Benefits | PDF
- HRMS Payroll and Reports | PDF
- HRMS Personnel Time Recording | PDF
- HRMS Quotas | PDF
- HRMS Tax Reporter | PDF