Who receives a Payday FYI?
The Payday FYI process provides a communication link to all state employees. The process is primarily electronic.
What are the requirements?
- The Payday FYI program can be used for official state business only. An FYI must have a state government sponsor (agency, commission, board, etc.).
- Payday FYIs must be approved by the Department of Enterprise Services.
- The sponsoring agency is responsible for providing any attachments in an accessible format. You may also link to a state-sponsored website.
The deadline for Payday FYI submissions is one week before payday.
How do I submit a Payday FYI request?
Send an email to the Payday FYI administrator with the following information:
- Sponsoring agency
- Contact name, email, and phone number
- Brief description of the subject
- Date of the payday when you would like it distributed
If you have questions about this site, or wish to report a problem, please contact the Payday FYI Administration Team at firstname.lastname@example.org