The Year End site provides the payroll staff at Washington State agencies a one-stop resource for the year-end business processes. The site will be regularly updated to provide the latest information, requirements, forms, and processing schedules.
Changes, updates, and additions
We realize that you receive large quantities of email. One of the functions of this site is the elimination of redundant or unnecessary emails regarding the year-end business cycle. Rather than sending several emails per month to the HRMS Communications GovDelivery, we will send one or two emails that will inform you of changes, updates, and additions to the site. The subject line on these emails will begin with "Year End."
If you do not receive HRMS Communications distributions, you can subscribe to HRMS Communications GovDelivery.
Year End Information
- 2017 Year End -- Learn what's new for 2017
- 2017 Year End Schedule -- Dates and activities for agencies
- Resources -- Instructions and information regarding both federal and state tax requirements
- Sick Leave Buyout Program -- State employee attendance incentive program
- Social Security Verification -- Verify employee names and Social Security numbers against Social Security Administration records
- (360) 586-1000 or Email
Related Links: State Resources
- Health Care Authority (HCA)
- Office of Financial Management (OFM)
- Office of State Treasurer (OST)
- Personnel Payroll Association (PPA)