Protect your agency by securing Web applications against Layer 7 threats.
The Application Security Management (ASM) service from WaTech blocks malicious attacks before they reach Web applications and is compatible with all major Web technologies and platforms.
There are two options for the ASM service:
- Managed ASM: This solution is fully managed by WaTech to include policy building and configuration. A base ruleset is applied that is designed to protect Web application resources against commonly known attack vectors.
- Delegated ASM: This solution is for partner agencies that desire a customizable solution and the technical capability to administer the policy and configuration settings.
Features and Benefits:
- Establish network security to protect critical assets
- Built-in reporting capability
- Delegated or managed administration
- Infrastructure fully managed by WaTech
- Leverage the combined purchasing resources of WaTech to reduce hardware, licensing, and support costs
- Service complies with ISB standards and industry best practices
- Service protection and monitoring 24x7
Fees for Service:
|ASM for agencies that are included in the monthly Security Gateway allocation||No additional cost|
|ASM for partner agencies not included in the monthly Security Gateway allocation with more than 50 FTEs and more than three (3) servers||$1,500/mo. base fee plus a per FTE fee and a per server fee|
|ASM for partner agencies not included in the monthly Security Gateway allocation with less than 50 FTEs and less than three (3) servers||$500/mo.|
|One-time set up fee||Five (5) percent of the monthly fee|
How to Order:
Please submit a request to WaTech Service Desk through the online Terms of Service Agreement form.