WaTech offers many tools for telephone conferencing. Attendees simply dial the conference bridge number, enter the assigned pin code, and are instantly connected to the conference. The teleconferencing system supports calls of up to 240 participants. All conference calls are scheduled through the conference operator.
Features and Benefits:
|Description||Features and Benefits|
|"Meet Me" conference call||The “Meet Me” conference call is scheduled through the State Operator, and can be held 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.|
|"Operator Assisted" conference||The “Operator Assisted” conference calls are established by the Conference Operator. Service is available from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.|
|"Mix" conference||The “Mix” conference is a combination of the previous two audio conferences. Service is available from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.|
Fees for Service:
|"Meet Me"||Pre-scheduled $0.09 per minute, per participant|
|"Operator Assisted" long distance charges.||Pre-scheduled $0.09 per minute, per participant, the Organizer incurs applicable long distance charges.|
|"Mix" long distance charges||Pre-scheduled $0.09 per minute, per participant; the Organizer incurs applicable long distance charges.|
Conferences that exceed the scheduled meeting time will incur additional charges at the above rates.
How to Order:
Fill out WaTech's audio conferencing customer application.
Scheduling an Audio Conference Call
Reservations are required and can be made between 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday.
To make a reservation, call the Conference Operator at (360) 902-3310 or email the Conference Operator.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Start Time
- Anticipated length of call
- Number of people in your conference
- Reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis.
- Reservations can be made up to eight weeks in advance. They will also be taken immediately prior to the conference if conference space is available and you have a current account.
- Standing reservations can be accommodated on a weekly or monthly schedule.
- Auto Extend ports – subject to availability, allows extra callers if needed.
- Auto Extend duration - Extends your conference 100 minutes beyond your scheduled end time.
- Cancellations, rescheduling or modifications must be made one hour before the conference call is initiated to avoid charges.
WaTech Conference Operators