State agencies and public organizations provide critical services even during catastrophic events. Power outages, computer problems, fires, natural disasters, and other events have the ability to disrupt vital government services.
WaTech has the technology and facilities to work with agencies to find the best options for business continuity and disaster recovery.
Features and Benefits:
- Business Continuity Service can include:
- WaTech supplied computer equipment (from mainframe systems to client servers)
- networking equipment and services
- workspace area
- dedicated space for customer owned equipment
- other related items necessary for Customer to have full functional recovery support from CTS
- Facility Services:
- Electronically monitored physical access
- Environmental controls and monitoring of physical environment
- Fire detection and suppression systems
- Conditioned power
- Uninterruptible power supply
- Raised floor
- Connections available to state networks
Fees for Service:
|Business Continuity Service||Monthly rate is based on a custom Service Level Agreement (SLA) in order to meet customer’s business needs|
How to Order:
- To obtain services from WaTech, eligible organizations must enter into a Master Service Agreement (MSA).
- Upon acceptance of quotation for service:
Complete the Application for Business Continuity Services and submit to the WaTech Service Desk – email@example.com.