Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems allow people to use a telephone to get information from a computer database or other data source. IVR can automatically give your customers answers to their most frequently asked questions. Customers can call a designated phone number, enter an authorization code, and then securely interact with your database to get the information they need. This automated process reduces staff time, reduces operator errors, and enhances customer service.
Features and Benefits:
- Agencies can save hundreds of hours of staff time by automating information on a call-in telephone line.
- Callers get a consistent and accurate message from your organization.
- You can automatically update the information on your IVR line so callers immediately receive current information about your products and services.
- WaTech has a contractual arrangement with Avaya that allows agencies to develop custom applications at their expense. WaTech assists customers by working with the developer and providing day to day support.
- IVR systems are available on a subscription basis to many WaTech Avaya PBX telephone customers. WaTech owns and operates IVR hardware.
Fees for Service:
The monthly charge is based upon the number of ports you choose to subscribe to and is determined by how many simultaneous callers you wish to allow.
|Standard Interactive Voice Response applications based on port usage.||$120 per port, per month|
|Speech recognition application based on port usage||$240 per port, per month|