LISTSERV® is an email list service, through which citizens can ask for email notification about current events in specific areas of government and participate in discussion groups. LISTSERV® enables state and local government agencies to reach out directly to businesses, organizations, and the general public more quickly and efficiently.
Features and Benefits:
- List owners can administer lists with an easy-to-use and customizable web interface
- Users can add themselves to lists, or be added by list owners
- Up to 20 megabytes of archived message storage available
- WaTech Service Desk support and access to experienced technicians 24 hours a day
- Frequently Asked Questions (https://listserv.wa.gov/listserv_faq.html)
- List User's Guide (http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/user/user.html)
- Quick Start (http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/user/user.html#QS)
- List Owner's Manual (http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/owner/index.html)
- The Official Catalog of LISTSERV® Lists (http://www.lsoft.com/catalist.html)
- Get a LISTSERV® password (http://listserv.wa.gov/cgi-bin/wa?GETPW1=LMGT1)
- Login to LISTSERV® (http://listserv.wa.gov/cgi-bin/wa?INDEX)
Fees for Service:
The monthly rates below are based per list purchase, and a LISTSERV® maximum of 100,000 subscribers and 10 megabytes (MB) disk storage.
|1 - 7 lists||$35 per list, per month|
|8 - 15 lists||$25 per list, per month|
|16 - 35 lists||$16 per list, per month|
|36 - 55 lists||$11.50 per list, per month|
|56 - 82 lists||$8.50 per list, per month|
|83 - 99 lists||$7 per list, per month|
|100 lists or more||$6 per list, per month|
How to Order:
For new service: LISTSERV® Application
- We can respond faster if your customer information is up-to-date. Complete the Contact Update Form and submit to the WaTech Service Desk – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To participate in any of the lists currently available on LISTSERV®, visit the LISTSERV® Use List.
- For service cancellation:
Please complete the Service Cancel Form