WaTech can provide flexible and professional server support for your computers using the state's substantial IT resources. We currently manage a wide variety of platforms including: HP-ProLiant servers and Sun Solaris, and Linux.
You may choose from the following levels of support: you own and maintain your servers, which are hosted in our state-of-the-art data center where you have round-the-clock access; or, we can provide total support of your owned or leased servers.
Our complete hosting service includes consulting for business solutions, technical support, and integration with the WaTech digital government infrastructure.
Features and Benefits:
- System software installation, updates and fixes
- Capacity management with available tools for Windows Server and Unixsystems
- Storage management
- Data backup and restoration tailored to customer needs
- Vendor coordination for hardware and software system problems
- Network management services
- Virtual Server Hosting
Fees for Service:
The rates for Server Hosting are comprised of rates for monitoring, space, and a negotiated network charge.
|Dedicated Server Management||Monthly rate is based on a custom Service Level Agreement (SLA) in order to meet customer’s business needs|
How to Order:
- To obtain services from WaTech, eligible organizations must enter into a Master Service Agreement (MSA).
- To Apply:
Complete the Application for Dedicated Server Hosting and submit to the WaTech Service Desk – email@example.com.