Data can be transferred securely between any two online locations with Secure File Transfer (SFT). Encryption-based SFT is a turnkey solution that delivers security, reliability and performance at competitive pricing.
Features and Benefits:
- Available to state, local and county governments
- Requires only a Web browser
- Meets Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requirements for transfer of sensitive data
- Provides userID password protection and encrypted login process
- Offers firewall-protected servers
- Transfer to and from almost any type of computer including the WaTech IBM and Unisys mainframes
- Allows secure file transfer (in both directions) between the Internet and state networks
- Speed, accuracy and overall data transport security
- Able to work with existing state infrastructure and mainframes
Note: Every document uploaded through Secure File Transfer will be deleted after 14 calendar days.
Fees for Service:
|Fee per Full Time Equivalents (FTEs)||$0.31 per FTE|
|A Base Charge per Customer Agency with more than 50 FTEs is added||$250|
* Note: For numerous State agencies, this is an allocated service, meaning monthly fee is pre-set for Biennium and money allocated in agency budget by OFM.
How to Order:
Find out more about Axway's SecureTransport™.
New User Account Request:
Update Request for Existing User Accounts: