Shared Services Email implements a solution (based on requirements from agencies across the state) encompassing email delivery, security, and records retention.
Features and Benefits:
- Email via the Exchange 2010 messaging platform
- Mail Filtering that includes anti‐spam and anti‐virus protection that prevents confidential, malicious, or inappropriate content from being distributed
- The Vault which stores and retrieves email messages according to agency records retention requirements – also known as WaSERV
- Secure Email that protects sensitive data sent via email
- ActiveSync Mobile Messaging
- SMTP Relay - is an optional feature of SSE which is provided to support Customer applications in need of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) Relay to the Internet.
Fees for Service:
|Email, Vault license, and filtering||$4.90 per mailbox per month
|Secure Email||$.56 per mailbox per month
|Vault storage charge||$1.27/Managed GB per month|
- To obtain services from WaTech, eligible organizations must enter into a Master Service Agreement (MSA).
- New customers must be members of the Enterprise Active Directory.
- Please note: If you have a requirement for mobile messaging, the service offering that provides this function is Exchange Active Sync.
- Customers will need to enter into a Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Service Level Agreement (SLA) Addendums:
SMTP Relay Addendum –SSE customers wishing to relay email may take advantage of the SSE SMTP Relay.
Three documents are available for your review and completion:
How to Order:
Please contact the WaTech Service Desk to open a customer service request for Shared Services Email.