The Unisys mainframe computer platform can reliably handle critical applications and large volume transactions. The Unisys platform operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Mainframe operations are housed in the secure State Data Center.
The Unisys mainframe platform is the best choice for agencies with ECL-trained programmers.
Features and Benefits:
- Online transactional system – real-time transactions can be entered at remote terminals and processed concurrently
- Interactive computing for data processing applications – various products may be used to create, test, and modify computer programs, and to create, store, retrieve, and change both data and Job Control Language streams
- Software installation, testing, implementation and maintenance
- Software problem diagnosis and correction
- Performance monitoring and tuning
- Coordinated implementation of new or improved software
- Backups ensure data integrity and disaster recovery
- Batch services – batch jobs can be submitted from Remote Job Entry (RJE) stations, online terminals, over the counter, or automatically via job scheduling software
You may also be interested in information about this service:
Fees for Service:
|Unisys Mainframe Platform||Rate is based on a custom Service Level Agreement (SLA) in order to meet customer’s business needs|