Vulnerability Assessment is one of the most effective, pro-active processes your agency can use to protect network assets. By identifying and tracking system and application vulnerabilities, your agency will be able to take preventative actions before an exploit occurs.
Avoid damaging attacks by creating a strong vulnerability management strategy using best-in-class technology for your business needs. Be confident that you are in compliance with federal requirements by using an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV).
Features and Benefits:
Service Customers will have the ability to:
- Discover and evaluate vulnerabilities found for mitigation and prevention
- Document compliance requirements for PCI, HIPAA, FISMA and others using an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
- Produce trending reports which allow for measurement of effectiveness of activities
- Actively discover rogue network devices for management or removal
WaTech Vulnerability Assessment Service deployment method:
- The vulnerability assessment service is deployed with a dedicated virtual appliance on your network as a scan source. If virtual infrastructure is not available WaTech does have a physical appliance option. Scans can be sourced from your internal network or using an external scanning source on the Internet. All results, reports, and configuration are only viewable by the your agency designated administrators and WaTech service support personnel.
Fees for Service:
|The Vulnerability Scanning service is part of a security allocation fee to agencies.