This form is used to report payments for rent, services, contractors, and other miscellaneous income payments. WaTech uses the Account Ability application by Integrated Data Management Systems as an enterprise tool for preparation and transmission of the Internal Revenue Service's 1099-MISC form. This tool replaces the Agency Financial Reporting System (AFRS) 1099 reporting process.
Features of the application include:
- 1099-MISC creation
- 1099-MISC editing
- Print and mail outsourcing service
- Bulk Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) matching
- Electronic reporting (E-File)
How do I request access to the 1099 Download Application?
Follow the instructions on the Access to 1099 Download page.
How do I find my agency’s 1099 Administrator(s)?
The 1099 Administrator contact information for each agency can be found on the Administrator's list.
Where can I find the training materials for “WaTech – IRS 1099-MISC Reporting” training?
All the training materials for the WaTech-IRS 1099-MISC Reporting are now found on the 1099-MISC Reporting homepage.
What are the default criteria for the 1099 extraction?
The “AFRS 1099 Report Template” has three components:
- Calendar Year
- Transaction Type
- Class objectives for the 1099 MISC Reporting class
- Training Guide Training for July 19
- Overview of 1099-MISC Reporting and the tools available
- Getting to your 1099-MISC data by IRS box type
- Getting to your 1099-MISC data by IRS box type – supplemental PowerPoint
- Creating your Tab-delimited 1099-MISC source file, by IRS Box
- Account Ability (1099-MISC Reporting)
- Preparing your 1099-MISC Reporting for Printing and Mailing
- WaTech and IRS Due Dates for 1099-MISC Reporting Year 2016
- 1099-MISC Correction Instructions
Phone: (360) 407-9100