Enterprise Reporting Services (ER) supports reporting needs for the State of Washington. ER partners with state agencies to ensure they have the reporting platforms, tools, and support necessary to perform their work more efficiently and effectively. Specialized services include:
- Standard Reporting: Run pre-defined reports from various data sources such as the Agency Financial Reporting System (AFRS), the Budget Development System (BDS), and the Travel and Expense Management System (TEMS).
- Business Intelligence: Independently query, organize, and analyze data from data sources such as AFRS using the Web Intelligence (WebI) tool or the Human Resource Management System (HRMS), using HRMS Business Explorer (BEx) or the HRMS Enterprise Portal.
- Dashboard Reporting: Create interactive dashboards from any data source.
I’m an existing Enterprise Reporting, WebI, HRMS BEx, or HRMS Enterprise Portal user and I need assistance with a standard report or query. What should I do?
How long until the Enterprise Reporting Portal times out?
The Enterprise Reporting Portal times out after 60 minutes of inactivity.
Do I need to log off the Enterprise Reporting or HRMS Enterprise Reporting Portals?
No. Closing your Internet browser will log you off.
- Maintenance and Upgrade Schedules
- Financial Reports Inventory from the Enterprise Reporting Portal
- Vendor Remittance Report
- Information Related to HRMS BEx and HRMS Enterprise Portal
AFRS Data Security Initiative
Phone: (360) 407-9100