Enterprise Reporting offers a selection of pre-defined budget and financial reports on the Enterprise Reporting Portal. These reports allow agencies to view budget and financial data online or print to a local printer. In addition, you can customize, schedule, email, and download reports in different file formats.
These standard reports use the SAP Business Objects web user interface and can be accessed from any of the following data sources:
- Agency Financial Reporting System (AFRS)
- Budget Development System (BDS)
- 1099-MISC Reporting
- Accounts Receivable System (AR)
- Capital Asset Management System (CAMS)
- Capital Budget System (CBS)
- Client Service Contracts Database (CSCD)
- Cost Allocation System (CAS)
- Disclosure Forms Application (DF)
- Fiscal Note System (FNS)
- HR Data Mart (HRDM)
- Results Through Performance Management (RPM)
- Salary Projection System (SPS)
- Statewide Vendor/Payee Services (SVPS)
- The Allotment System (TALS)
- Time Management System (TMS)
- Travel and Expense Management System (TEMS)
- Version Reporting System (VRS)
- Washington Electronic Business Solution (WEBS)
See Financial Reports Inventory for a list of standard financial reports available for use.
I’m already an Enterprise Reporting Portal user and I need assistance with existing reports, or I’d like to request a new report. What should I do?
How long until the Enterprise Reporting Portal times out?
The portal times out after 60 minutes of inactivity.
Do I need to log off the Enterprise Reporting Portal?
No. Closing your Internet browser will log you off.
Phone: (360) 407-9100