WaTech Director and State CIO Jim Weaver recently sat down with IASA Global, a professional association for IT architects, for a freewheeling interview covering a wide range of topics related to information technology.
In the 28-minute interview Weaver is prompted to answer the following questions:
- Please introduce yourself and your vision for the agency.
- What is the future you are looking at for the State of Washington?
- How are you working with your leadership to create a transformational team? How do you drive business outcomes thinking into your team?
- What are your most important business outcomes for 2019-2020?
- What is architecture to you and how do you think of its value?
- How do you manage the scarcity of the resource?
- Washington state has some of the greatest technical minds in the world. How do you interact with the community?
You can check out Jim’s responses in the video below.