- You're Leaving Footprints: Will Saunders, Washington Dept. of Liscensing's Data Stewardship and Privacy Administrator, explains how you leave digital footprints every time you go online.
- Privacy Requires Work: Katy Ruckle, Washington State Chief Privacy Officer, explains how you protecting your privacy requires work.
- Search is Improving: In today’s Privacy Minute, Sofiya Ahmed, Privacy and Data Protection Manager at WaTech, explains that just because something can't be found today doesn't mean it can't be found tomorrow
Data Privacy Resources:
- Manage your privacy settings
- Protecting Consumer Privacy and Security
- International Association of Privacy Professionals