Progress to date: Completed
Phase 3, October 2019 – June 2021: Complete
- Completed the third phase of the IPv6 project nine days ahead of schedule.
Phase 2, March 2019 – September 2019: Complete
- Development of high-level design strategy and design.
Phase 1, 2018 - 2019: Complete
- Development of standards for organizing locations using IPv6 addressing schemes.
- Development of standards for allocating IPv6 addresses to agencies in collaboration with the OCIO.
- An inventory and determination of IPv6 compatibility for all applications, devices, vendor connections and business partner’s services.
- Assessment of the current IP address management tool for the allocation of IPv6 addresses.
- Evaluation of WaTech’s capacity/performance management tools for IPv6 use.
- Assessment of enterprise training opportunities and evaluating testing needs.
- A security assessment of proposed IPv6 architecture.
- Financial analysis to determine requirements for future funding requests.