Fortress Anonymous provides a secure, encrypted connection to information hosted on state websites. Agencies retain self-administration rights to their applications and maintain control.
Fortress Anonymous protects the source identity for many public services, including the Unemployment Claims Application, the Division of Child Support New Hire Reporting program, and the Vehicle Tab renewal service.
- A production and test environment to support registration and setup for public web applications.
- Mask web application IP addresses to protect the source data from being exposed to the internet.
- URL masking through real-time translation of web application URLs.
- Option for proxy configurations with agency branded URLs.
- Technical staff members are on call 24/7 to resolve any problems.
The Fortress Anonymous Gateway is part of a security allocation fee to agencies. The Security Gateway allocation is a monthly fee.
|Fortress Anonymous for partner agencies is included in the monthly Security Gateway allocation.||No additional cost|
|Fortress Anonymous for partner agencies not included in the monthly Security Gateway allocation with more than 50 FTEs.||$1,500/mo. base fee plus a per-FTE fee and a per-application fee|
|Fortress Anonymous for partner agencies not included in the monthly Security Gateway allocation with less than 50 FTEs.||$500/mo. base fee and a per-application fee|
|One-time set up fee||Five percent (5%) of the monthly fee|
How to Order:
Contact the WaTech Support Center to schedule an overview of the service or to request the service. The WaTech team will work with you to define your requirements and develop a plan for onboarding and implementation.
WaTech Support Center