Note: On-premises SharePoint will be decommissioned on or before June 30, 2022. All current WaTech SharePoint 2013 customers will either need to migrate to SharePoint Online within the Enterprise Shared Tenant before June 2022, or they can migrate their site(s) to their own SharePoint farm. Please contact the WaTech Support Center to set up a consultation to assist you.
The Enterprise Shared Tenant offers SharePoint Online for agencies who are part of the Enterprise Active Directory (EAD).
SharePoint Online is a cloud-based service that helps organizations share and manage content, knowledge and applications to:
- Empower teamwork.
- Quickly find information.
- Seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
- SharePoint Online is a cloud-based service, which means it can be accessed anywhere, at any time; all you need is a web browser.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Office.
- Document collaboration.
- Automatically keeps a version history of documents, which makes rolling back to earlier versions easier, you can also see who has contributed to the document over time.
- OneDrive makes storage simple, this allows you to save and sync files to SharePoint Online.
- SharePoint Online’ s search engine is dynamic and will adjust the ranking of search results based on user interactions, ensuring users always get the most relevant results.
Pricing for SharePoint Online is included with the Enterprise Shared Tenant management fee of $6.50 per budget OFM FTE count per month.
How to Order:
- Register primary and secondary agency namespaces within the Enterprise Shared Tenant. (example: watech.wa.gov)
- Register agency namespace in the Exchange Hybrid.
- Synchronize EAD user identities into Azure Active Directory.
- Register your O365/M365 E3/G3 or E5/G5 licenses into the Shared Enterprise Tenant.
WaTech Support Center