NOTE: Shared Services Email will be decommissioned and will migrate to Exchange Online within the Enterprise Shared Tenant on or before June 30, 2022.
Shared Services Email (SSE) offers agencies an email delivery, security and records retention solution, which is based on requirements developed by multiple state agencies.
- Email via the Exchange messaging platform.
- Mail filtering—Includes anti‐spam and anti‐virus protection to prevent confidential, malicious or inappropriate content from being distributed.
- The Vault (also known as WaSERV) stores and retrieves email messages according to agency records retention requirements..
- Secure Email—Protects sensitive data sent via email.
- Mobile Messaging.
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) Relay—An optional feature, SMTP is a customer application program that uses code logic within the program to automatically generate and send emails to recipients.
The customer organization must be using Microsoft Exchange 2016 and Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.4 in order to participate in this service.
|Email, Vault license, and filtering||$4.90 per mailbox per month
|Secure Email||$.56 per mailbox per month
|Vault storage charge||$1.27/Managed GB per month|
New customers must be members of the Enterprise Active Directory.
Service Level Agreement (SLA) Addendums:
SMTP Relay Addendum –SSE customers wishing to relay email may take advantage of the SSE SMTP Relay.
Three documents are available for your review and completion:
How to Order:
Please contact the WaTech Support Center to open a customer support ticket for Shared Services Email.
WaTech Support Center