NOTE: Skype for Business will be decommissioned and transition to Skype Online or Teams within the Enterprise Shared Tenant on or before June 30, 2022.
Skype for Business allows users to communicate securely and stay connected on their PC or mobile device with colleagues and customers from virtually anywhere they choose to work. Users can increase their productivity with a consistent, single-client experience for presence awareness, instant messaging, voice, video and meetings.
- Instant Messaging (IM).
- Presence/availability awareness.
- Web conferencing.
- Video conferencing.
- Dial-in conferencing.
- Desktop sharing.
- Users can stay connected from virtually anywhere—PC or mobile device.
- Connects employees anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Increases communication and collaboration.
- Saves time and travel expense.
- Saves money over other video conferencing solutions.
- Increases productivity.
Your organization must be using Skype 2016.
$3.50 per user, per month
How to Order:
Your organization must be a member of the Enterprise Active Directory (EAD) to use this service.
Terms of Service (TOS)
Please submit a request to the WaTech Support Center through the online Terms of Service (TOS) Agreement form.
WaTech Support Center