NOTE: WaTech Audio Conferencing service will be no longer be offered on or before Dec. 31, 2022. Existing users should transition to Teams Conferencing or another service as soon as possible.
WaTech telephone conferencing options can be discussed with a WaTech Conference Operator by dialing the conference bridge number (360) 902-3310. The teleconferencing system supports calls with up to 240 participants. All conference calls are scheduled through the conference operator.
Conference call options:
|Description||Features and Benefits|
|Meet Me||The Meet Me conference call is scheduled through the state operator and can be held 24/7.|
|Operator Assisted||Operator-assisted conference calls are available from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.|
|Mix conference||The mix conference is a combination of the previous two audio conferences. Service is available from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.|
|Meet Me||Pre-scheduled $0.09 per minute, per participant.|
|Operator Assisted||Pre-scheduled $0.09 per minute, per participant. The organizer incurs applicable long distance charges.|
|Mix conference||Pre-scheduled $0.09 per minute, per participant. The organizer incurs applicable long distance charges.|
Conferences that exceed the scheduled meeting time will incur additional charges at the above rates.
How to Order
Scheduling an Audio Conference Call
Reservations are required and can be made between 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday.
To make a reservation, call (360) 902-3310 or email the conference operator.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Start time
- Anticipated length of call
- Number of people in your conference
- Reservations are made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservations can be made up to eight weeks in advance. They will also be taken immediately before the conference call if space is available and you have a current account.
- Standing reservations can be accommodated on a weekly or monthly schedule.
- Optional features:
- Add extra callers if needed, subject availability.
- Extend your conference call up to 100 minutes beyond your scheduled end time.
- Cancellations, rescheduling or modifications must be made one hour before the conference call is initiated to avoid charges.
Service Forms & Documents
WaTech Support Center