WaTech’s Cloud Virtual Private Network (VPN) Service provides a secure way to connect employees to your agency’s applications and other services hosted in a public cloud network using an Internet connection. Your agency’s primary network location must be on the State Government Network (SGN).
Features and Benefits:
- The Cloud VPN platform is scalable to support variable speeds (throughput) and multiple cloud environments such as but not limited to Amazon Web Services (AWS) Commercial and Government and Microsoft Azure Commercial and Government.
- Cloud VPNs are easy to provision and are highly secure.
- WaTech configures and maintains the Cloud VPN hardware and software platform as well as the software system environment.
- The WaTech Network Operations Center (NOC) provides 24x7x365 coverage with proactive monitoring, troubleshooting, and immediate alerting of service outages relating to the Cloud VPN service, platform, and associated features.
- WaTech provides 24x7x365 customer support through the WaTech Support Center.
Fees for Service:
Cloud VPN is a subscription service billed monthly. Billing occurs only in the months when services are provided.
Note: All pricing shown is based on Monthly Recurring Cost (MRC). There are no setup/one-time initiation fees associated with the Cloud VPN service.
|Tunnel Type Pricing Options|
|Cloud VPN – Primary Tunnel||$1,055 Per Tunnel|
|Cloud VPN – Backup Tunnel||$285 Per Tunnel|
|ISP Utilization Tiered Pricing Options Aggregated Across All Tunnels|
|Cloud VPN ISP – 1 Gbps||$1,000 Aggregated Across All Agency Tunnels|
|Cloud VPN ISP – 500 Mbps||$500 Aggregated Across All Agency Tunnels|
|Cloud VPN ISP – 100 Mbps||$100 Aggregated Across All Agency Tunnels|
Agency A has one Primary Tunnel, one Backup Tunnel and 500 Mbps of ISP Utilization aggregated across all tunnels.
|Agency A-AWS (Primary Tunnel)||$1,055|
|Agency A-AWS-b (Backup Tunnel)||$285|
|500 Mbps ISP Utilization Across All Tunnels||$500|
|Total Agency A||$1,840 Per Month|
Agency B has four Primary Tunnels, four Backup Tunnels and 2 Gbps of ISP Utilization aggregated across all tunnels.
|Agency B-Division A-AWS_Com (Primary Tunnel)||$1,055|
|Agency B-Division B-Azure_Gov (Primary Tunnel)||$1,055|
|Agency B-Division C-AWS_Com (Primary Tunnel)||$1,055|
|Agency B-Division D-Azure_Gov (Primary Tunnel)||$1,055|
|Agency B-Division A-AWS_Com-b (Backup Tunnel)||$285|
|Agency B-Division B-Azure_Gov-b (Backup Tunnel)||$285|
|Agency B-Division C-AWS_Com-b (Backup Tunnel)||$285|
|Agency B-Division D-Azure_Gov-b (Backup Tunnel)||$285|
|2 Gbps ISP Utilization Across All Tunnels||$2,000|
|Total Agency B||$7,360 Per Month|
How to Order:
New customers and current customers should route all customer inquiries including service initiation, changes, and cancellations via email to the WaTech Support Center or call 855.WaTech1 or 360.586.1000 and ask to open a service request for Cloud VPN Service. For new service, complete the Cloud VPN Request Form and email it to the WaTech Support Center to include with your Cloud VPN Service Request. WaTech staff will then make contact to capture detailed requirements and other necessary information; answer questions; and start the planning process for the requested service initiation, change, or cancellation.
855.WaTech1 or 360.586.1000