Enterprise Output Solutions (EOS) Thin Client License is a document management software system that manages the electronic archival, retrieval, and distribution of computer-generated reports. By managing the electronic versions of documents, EOS reduces the use of paper and the need for printing and physical distribution. Additionally, online viewing through a PC or web browser gives end-users immediate access to the information they need.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple or compound find/search with Boolean support
- Report reformatting
- Table of Contents (TOC) search capabilities
- Ensures that recipients only have access to the data they are authorized to view
- Each agency EOS coordinator has full control over who can access their reports
- Reduces resource costs by eliminating duplication of reports for multiple end-users
- Automatically archives time sensitive reports
- Each agency controls the restoration of archived reports
- Elimination of delivery delays
How to Order:
- To obtain services from WaTech, eligible organizations must enter into a Master Service Agreement (MSA).
- To Apply:
Complete the Electronic Output Application