Fortress Anonymous provides a secure access connection to public data, when the integrity and availability of the data must be protected from targeted attack. By masking the IP addresses to protect the source data from being exposed to the public Internet and potential targeted attack, Fortress Anonymous protects the state’s assets that are behind the secured gateway.
Fortress Anonymous also provides encryption between the service and the end user accessing the information so that data in transport cannot be altered. Agencies retain self administration rights to their applications and maintain control.
Fortress Anonymous protects the source identity for many public services, including: the Unemployment Claims Application, the Division of Child Support New Hire Reporting program, and the Vehicle Tab renewal service.
Features and Benefits:
- A production environment to support automated registration and setup for public applications.
- Development, customer-test and production environments.
- Real-time translation of application URLs avoiding outsider recoding of applications to work with Fortress Anonymous.
- Real-time online customer registration and maintenance of anonymous applications.
- Technical staff members are on call 24 hours a day to resolve any system problems with the production environment.
Fees for Service:
The Fortress Anonymous® Gateway is part of a security allocation fee to agencies. It is packaged with SecureAccess Washington®. The Security Gateway allocation is a monthly fee.
|Fortress Anonymous for partner agencies that are included in the monthly Security Gateway allocation||No additional cost|
|Fortress Anonymous for partner agencies not included in the monthly Security Gateway allocation with more than 50 FTEs||$1,500/mo. base fee plus a per FTE fee and a per application fee|
|Fortress Anonymous for partner agencies not included in the monthly Security Gateway allocation with less than 50 FTEs||$500/mo. base fee and a per application fee|
|One-time set up fee||Five (5) percent of the monthly fee|