IBM Mainframe Storage can help backup state documents and data to meet legislative archival requirements.
WaTech also offers a strong backup solution for documents in the event of a natural disaster or other catastrophic event.
Tape Backup Service gives IBM Mainframe customers the ability to backup data directly to tape. Customers also have the ability to write to virtual tape, which includes both a copy at the State Data Center and an off-site copy.
Features and Benefits:
- Large volume(s) to store data includes backup services and virtual tape processing.
- Software installation, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Performance monitoring and tuning.
- High-level security (RACF) with In-Flight and At Rest encryption which meets auditor requirements.
- Disaster recovery.
- 24/7 Availability.
- A dedicated support team of experienced professionals with specific knowledge of storage and storage processes.
Fees for Service:
|Disk Archive – IBM Mainframe||$0.0017 per gigabyte hour|
|Online Disk - IBM Mainframe||$0.0019 per gigabyte hour|
|Virtual Tape – IBM Mainframe||$.0014 per gigabyte/hour|
WaTech Support Center