WaTech offers your agency a solution to manage the complex challenges of mobile device management (MDM) via WorkSpace One® (formally AirWatch). This service provides you with additional device controls not available in Exchange ActiveSync, and gives you the ability to manage a diverse inventory of devices such as Android, Apple iOS, Mac OS, Windows Mobile, Windows 10 PC and Chromebook.
NOTE: Airwatch will be decommissioned and customers will need to migrate to Intune within the Enterprise Shared Tenant on or before June 30, 2022.
WaTech’s MDM team can help you navigate through this complexity by helping you evaluate your agency’s MDM needs, while ensuring your mobility services are launched smoothly and efficiently.
The WaTech MDM service has the following features:
- Meets state security requirements for mobile device management.
- OCIO Policy 191-compliant.
- Requires strong authentication password.
- Provides access to email and calendaring from approved devices.
- Supports Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) by containerizing the phone into private and corporate sections.
- Includes device password reset.
- Includes delegated agency administration.
- Convenient end-user self-service portal.
Your organization must be using the VMWare Workspace One application to participate in the MDM service.
The WaTech MDM service is $5.50 per device, per month.
This pricing includes full access by your team to Workspace One’s support team and knowledge base, which is covered under the WaTech enterprise-level support contract with this vendor. Note: Customer agency MDM support staff wanting to be added to WaTech “named caller” list must coordinate their request with WaTech.
How to Order:
Please submit the application to WaTech Support Center through the online Terms of Service Agreement form (see below). After receipt, a WaTech Support Center representative will contact you to begin setup.
Terms of Service (TOS)
Review and agree to the Terms of Service Agreement form.
WaTech Support Center