The Office Virtual Private Network (VPN) Service provides a secure, cost-effective way to connect employees to your agency’s main network through a local Internet Service Provider (ISP), such as CenturyLink or Comcast. Your agency’s primary network location must be on the State Government Network (SGN) or the Intergovernmental Network (IGN).
Features and Benefits:
- Branch Office connection option supports remote office(s) of employees and/or network devices.
- Site-to-Site connection option provides a WaTech VPN endpoint for a customer or contractual partner owned VPN-capable device to establish a site to site tunnel, creating a secure access solution for users to connect to private network resources located on the WaTech controlled network.
- Office VPNs are easy to provision and are highly secure.
- WaTech configures and maintains the Office VPN hardware and software platform as well as the software system environment.
- The WaTech Network Operations Center (NOC) provides 24x7x365 coverage with proactive monitoring, troubleshooting, and immediate alerting of service outages relating to the Office VPN service, platform, and associated features.
- WaTech provides 24x7x365 customer support through the WaTech Support Center.
Fees for Service:
Office VPN is a subscription service billed monthly. Billing occurs only in the months when services are provided.
|Office VPN Site Setup Fee||$500 (billed upon service initiation for each new site)|
|Office VPN Site Monthly Service Fee||$285 per site|
How to Order:
New customers and current customers should route all customer inquiries including service initiation, changes, and cancellations via email to the WaTech Support Center or call 855.WaTech1 or 360.586.1000 and ask to open a service request for Office VPN Service. For new service, complete the Site-to-Site VPN Request Form or Branch Office VPN Request Form and email it to the WaTech Support Center to include with your Office VPN Service Request. WaTech staff will then make contact to capture detailed requirements and other necessary information; answer questions; and start the planning process for the requested service initiation, change, or cancellation.
Terms of Service:
Please select the link below to accept the Office Virtual Private Network Terms of Service (TOS):
855.WaTech1 or 360.586.1000