The Secure Web Proxy service is an outbound Internet traffic proxy which provides content analysis and filtering. The service is available to agencies connected to the State Government Network. This service provides high-availability in Olympia with future plans to support business continuity in Eastern Washington. The service supports delegated partitions and administration which provides agencies the ability to control their own agency level configurations.
Features and Benefits:
- The service will proxy outbound Internet traffic for the State of Washington to ensure that it is analyzed regarding the nature and intent.
- Will mask the individual client IPs, proxy requested web pages and provide immediate protection against malware.
- Provides a highly available production environment for content caching, filtering, and interception.
- All user initiated web requests are enforced by an agency defined Internet use policy.
- Outbound traffic is scanned for key web protocols—including HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP.
- Highly available customer-test and production environments.
- Technical staff members are on call 24 hours a day to resolve any system problems with the production environment.
Fees for Service:
|The Secure Web Proxy is part of a security allocation fee to agencies. The Security Gateway allocation is a monthly fee.