Server Backup Services (SBS) provide a comprehensive system for backing up and restoring almost any type of server over the State Government Network (SGN) and the Public Government Network (PGN). SBS can backup and restore a single file, all files on a disk or an entire server, whether physical or virtual.
SBS uses a variety of technologies to provide backup and restore services, archival and retrieval, storage management and disaster recovery. We are able to support physical as well as virtual servers, running a Windows OS or Linux/Unix variants. We can support servers that are co-located within the State Data Center or almost anywhere else in the state, as long as they are accessible via the SGN and PGN.
Features and Benefits:
- Backup a file, disk, or server automatically
- Onsite and offsite data storage for customer selected server data
- Data is available during disaster recovery situations
- File security
- No tapes or listings to manage
- More time for agency system administrators to do other work
- Notification lets you know when there’s a backup interruption, so you can fix it before it becomes a problem
Fees for Service:
|Server Backup||$0.50 per gigabyte, per month|