The Web Services Gateway (WSG) enables agencies to make their State Government Network (SGN)/Intergovernmental Network (IGN) web services available to the Internet in a secure and reliable manner. The WSG supports a variety of WS standards, including but not limited to: WS-Addressing, WS-ReliableMessaging, WS-Policy, WS-Security, and WS-SecureConversation.
Features and Benefits:
- A redundant, actively load balanced production environment to support automated registration and setup for public facing applications.
- Includes development, system test, production, and customer test environments.
- The production system provides 24x7 availability for user access and is supported by expert technical staff.
- A customer test system provides availability and support from 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday.
- Managed Authentication at the Edge
- Two main types of authentication are offered with the WSG:
- Mutual SSL Authentication and SAW Integration for Web Services
- Service Level Monitoring
- Threat mitigation
- Fine grained access control
- Support for industry Web Service (WS) Standards
Fees for Service:
Web Services Gateway is part of a security allocation fee charged to all state agencies.
|Web Services Gateway for partner agencies that are included in the monthly Security Gateway allocation||No additional cost|
|Web Services Gateway for partner agencies not included in the monthly Security Gateway allocation with more than 50 FTEs||$1,500/mo. base fee plus a per FTE fee and a per certificate fee|
|Web Services Gateway for partner agencies not included in the monthly Security Gateway allocation with less than 50 FTEs||$500/mo. base fee and a per application fee|
|One-time set up fee||Five (5) percent of the monthly fee|