The WebEx suite of communication services includes interactive video conferencing, web collaboration, and audio conferencing – via either telephone or Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). Online meetings through WebEx can be used to demonstrate products and services, share presentations, conduct online training sessions and collaborate on documents. The service can display up to six video images simultaneously.
Features and Benefits:
- Ability to host conferences with participants world-wide
- 24/7 technical assistance, complete with online training in on-demand and instructor-led formats https://help.webex.com/welcome
- Host accounts include 1GB of recording storage free, additional storage can be purchased for $4.56 per GB per month.
Fees for Service:
|Monthly Meeting Center/Training Center/Event Center
Web Collaboration and/or Video
|Monthly recurring charge|
|The subscription includes:
||$35.00 per month*
(*plus toll, or toll-free audio, charges listed below; subscription includes VoIP audio at no additional charge)
|Per minute Voice / Audio Options||Per minute, per user|
|Toll free/callback (800 service)||$0.07
(Special quotes can be prepared for users with requirements for over 100,000 minutes per month.)
|Toll (San Francisco based voice bridge)
Each participant pays their own long-distance charges.
|Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)**||(There is no charge for VoIP service.)|
|Recording Storage||$4.56 per GB per month|
**Requires all participants to have sound cards, speakers, and microphones. While VoIP audio quality is generally very good, it is influenced by the performance of the customer’s Local Area Network/Wide Area Network environment. Therefore, there is no guarantee of voice quality.
How to Order:
Online Order Form
In an effort to improve our accuracy in providing and billing WaTech telephone and Web conferencing services, we have launched a Online Order Form and standardized the ordering process. Two critical pieces of information are your WaTech Customer ID/Agency ID and account ID. If you aren’t familiar with these two fields, please check with the authorized purchasing representative within your agency, the telecommunication coordinator within your agency, or contact the WaTech Support Center - (360) 753-2454 or 888-241-7597.
- For administrative questions, contact the WaTech Support Center.
- For technical issues during a WebEx meeting, call the WebEx Help Desk at +1-866-229-3239 or +1-408-435-7088. You may also open a ticket online at https://support.webex.com/MyAccountWeb/supporthome.do.