Wireless is a statewide service that offers greater mobility and productivity via one secure, centrally managed and supported common infrastructure for your agency’s network.
Wireless Services provides the following benefits:
- No up-front or recurring equipment costs.
- Easy-to-acquire subscription pricing.
- Full integration with state government networks.
- Full compliance with state security standards and policies.
- Easy, secure roaming for your agency’s network resources.
- Professional network design.
- Highly reliable state-of-the-art equipment.
- Local agency control and administration.
- A consistent mobile experience.
- Expert-level centralized support.
The Wireless service basic rate includes all of the following networks:
|Wireless Network/SSIDs||Users||Access to||Authentication|
|<Local Agency Name>||Employees||Agency resources||Joined to Active Directory and User Certificate|
|Roaming||Employees||Your agency resources while visiting another agency||Joined to Active Directory and User Certificate|
|Sponsored Guest||Guests||Internet||Assigned username and password|
Monthly rate: $50 per access point
One-time costs: Based on quote
How to Order:
- Confirm that the basic requirements for Wireless Service are met:
|Basic Requirements for the Wireless Service||Local Agency||Roaming||Guests|
|✔ Connectivity to the State Government Network (SGN)||Required||Required||Required|
|✔ Member of the Enterprise Active Directory Forest (EAD)||Required||Required||-|
|✔ Connectivity to the MPLS Wide Area Network (Agency VRF)||Required||Required||-|
Complete your order by doing the following:
Request a Wireless service overview. To schedule an overview of the Wireless Service simply email the WaTech Service Desk.
Complete the required forms:
Terms of Service (TOS)
Once new customers have accepted our budgetary estimate quote and are ready to become a WaTech wireless customer, the customer must review and agree to the Terms of Service Agreement form. After accepting the terms, the Application form will appear, allowing the customer to complete the rest of the application and submit it to WaTech.
WaTech Support Center