Enterprise Reporting (ER) supports reporting needs for the State of Washington. We partner with state agencies to ensure they have the reporting platforms, tools, and support necessary to perform their work more efficiently and effectively.
- Standard Reporting: Are pre-defined reports.
- Available Portals: Independently query, organize, and analyze data from data sources such as AFRS using the Web Intelligence (WebI) tool or the Human Resource Management System (HRMS), using HRMS Business Explorer (BEx) or the HRMS Enterprise Portal.
- Business Intelligence: Business Intelligence Services whether it’s a small data cube or a complete BI solution.
- Analytics: Tools that deliver analytical insight into data.
Financial data is loaded into the warehouses on a nightly basis Monday through Friday. This data is officially available daily from 7:00am to 8:00pm for reporting.
I’m an existing Enterprise Reporting, WebI, HRMS BEx, or HRMS Enterprise Portal user and I need assistance with a standard report or query. What should I do?
How long until the Enterprise Reporting Portal times out?
The Enterprise Reporting Portal times out after 60 minutes of inactivity.
Do I need to log off the Enterprise Reporting or HRMS Enterprise Reporting Portals?
No. Closing your Internet browser will log you off.
Where can I find information on training?
Training for Enterprise Reporting standard reports is available on the Standard Reporting Services page. Training for WebI, HRMS BEx or HRMS Enterprise Portal is available on the Business Intelligence Services page.
How do I log in to any of the Watech Enterprise Reporting services?
Login information for Enterprise Reporting standard reports is available on the Standard Reporting Services page. Login information for WebI, HRMS BEx or HRMS Enterprise Portal is available on the Business Intelligence Services page.
How do I access the Enterprise Reporting Portal or WebI via Secure Access Washington (SAW)?
You will need to create a SAW account if you are accessing the system outside of the State Government Network (SGN)(link is external).
- Washington Workforce Analytics
- Maintenance and Upgrade Schedules
- Financial Reports Inventory from the Enterprise Reporting Portal
- Vendor Remittance Report
- Information Related to HRMS BEx and HRMS Enterprise Portal
AFRS Data Security Initiative
855.WaTech1 or 360.586.1000