WEBS is the single source for all procurement notices for the state of Washington. Vendors may receive e-mail notifications for new postings and download procurement documents by registering in WEBS at the following link:http://des.wa.gov/services/ContractingPurchasing/Business/Pages/WEBSRegistration.aspx.
All companies, especially woman, minority and veteran/service member owned businesses are encouraged to compete for business with the state of Washington.
Companies seeking new sales leads may also wish to check these periodically:
- State of Washington: Dept. of Enterprise Services Purchasing Information
- King County, Procurement and Contract Services Section
- Oregon State Procurement Office
- Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce
- Federal government procurement opportunities
Check out WaTech's Secondary Transport Ethernet Services page.
Current Technology Procurement Announcements
CTS and other agencies post their procurement documents on this page. Notices for these and all procurements in state government are also posted on Washington Electronic Business Solutions (WEBS).
- C17-RFP-047 (Released 01/23/2017)
- C17-RFP-047 Proposed Contract Terms (Released 01/23/2017)
- C17-RFP-047 Amendment 1 (Released 02/01/2017)
- C17-RFP-047 Amendment 2 (Released 02/09/2017)
- C17-RFP-047 Amendment 3 (Released 02/27/2017)
- C17-RFP-047 Amendment 4 (Released 03/27/2017)
- C17-RFP-047 Amendment 5 (Released 04/13/2017)
Second Tier Competition - Secondary Transport Ethernet Services
- T17-RFQ-062 (Released 04/11/2017)
- T17-RFQ-062 Appendix 1 - Cost Model (Released 04/11/2017)
- T17-RFQ-062 Amendment 1 (Released 04/11/2017)
- T17-RFQ-062 Amendment 2 (Released 04/13/2017)
- T17-RFQ-062 Amendment 2 - Appendix 1 Cost Model (Released 04/13/2017)
- T17-RFQ-062 Amendment 3 (Released 04/18/2017)
- T17-RFQ-062 Amendment 3 - Appendix 1 Cost Model (Released 04/18/2017)