WEBS is the single source for all procurement notices for the state of Washington. Vendors may receive e-mail notifications for new postings and download procurement documents by registering in WEBS at the following link: http://des.wa.gov/services/ContractingPurchasing/Business/Pages/WEBSRegistration.aspx.
All companies, especially woman, minority and veteran/service member owned businesses are encouraged to compete for business with the state of Washington.
Companies seeking new sales leads may also wish to check these periodically:
- State of Washington: Dept. of Enterprise Services Purchasing Information
- King County, Procurement and Contract Services Section
- Oregon State Procurement Office
- Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce
- Federal government procurement opportunities
Vendors interested in obtaining a Master Services Agreement with WaTech should read the Master Service Agreement page.
Check out WaTech's Transport and Connectivity page.
Current Technology Procurement Announcements
CTS and other agencies post their procurement documents on this page. Notices for these and all procurements in state government are also posted on Washington Electronic Business Solutions (WEBS).
- T17-RFQ-075 (Released 08/07/2017)
- T17-RFQ-075 Appendix B - Proposed Contract Terms (Released 07/20/2017)
- T17-RFQ-075 Appendix F - Site List (Released 07/20/2017)
- T17-RFQ-075 Amendment 1 (Released 08/01/2017)
- T17-RFQ-075 Amendment 2 (Released 08/07/2017)
- T17-RFQ-075 Cancellation (Released 08/15/2017)
Master Service Agreements (MSA)
Second Tier Competition - Secondary Transport Ethernet Services
- T17-RFQ-076 (Released 06/28/2017)
- T17-RFQ-076 Appendix 1- Cost Model (Released 06/28/2017)
- T17-RFQ-076 Amendment 1 (Released 06/28/2017)
- T17-RFQ-076 Amendment 2 (Released 06/30/2017)
- T17-RFQ-076 Amendment 2 - Appendix 1 Cost Model (Released 06/30/2017)
- T17-RFQ-076 Amendment 3 (Released 07/02/2017)
- T17-RFQ-076 Amendment 3 - Appendix 1 Cost Model (Released 07/02/2017)
- T17-RFQ-076 Amendment 4(Released 07/05/2017)
- T17-RFQ-076 Amendment 4 - Appendix 1 Cost Model (Released 07/05/2017)
- T17-RFQ-076 Amendment 5 (Released 07/13/2017)