WEBS is the single source for all procurement notices for the state of Washington. Vendors may receive e-mail notifications for new postings and download procurement documents by registering in WEBS at the following link:http://des.wa.gov/services/ContractingPurchasing/Business/Pages/WEBSRegistration.aspx.
All companies, especially woman, minority and veteran/service member owned businesses are encouraged to compete for business with the state of Washington.
Companies seeking new sales leads may also wish to check these periodically:
- State of Washington: Dept. of Enterprise Services Purchasing Information
- King County, Procurement and Contract Services Section
- Oregon State Procurement Office
- Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce
- Federal government procurement opportunities
Check out WaTech's Secondary Transport Ethernet Services page.
Current Technology Procurement Announcements
CTS and other agencies post their procurement documents on this page. Notices for these and all procurements in state government are also posted on Washington Electronic Business Solutions (WEBS).
Second Tier Competition - Secondary Transport Ethernet Services
- T17-RFQ-045 (Released 01/13/2017)
- T17-RFQ-045 Appendix 1 - Cost Model (Released 01/13/2017)
- T17-RFQ-045 Amendment 1 (Released 01/13/2017)
- T17-RFQ-045 Amendment 2 (Released 01/20/2017)
- T17-RFQ-045 Amendment 2 Appendix 1 - Cost Model (Released 01/20/2017)
- T17-RFQ-045 Amendment 3 (Released 01/24/2017)
- T17-RFQ-045 Amendment 4 (Released 01/26/2017)
- T17-RFQ-042 (Released 01/06/2017)
- T17-RFQ-042 Appendix 1 - Cost Model (Released 01/06/2017)
- T17-RFQ-042 Amendment 1 (Released 01/06/2017)
- T17-RFQ-042 Amendment 2 (Released 01/10/2017)
- T17-RFQ-042 Amendment 2 Appendix 1 - Cost Model (Released 01/10/2017)
- T17-RFQ-042 Amendment 3 (Released 01/17/2017)
- T17-RFQ-042 Amendment 3 Appendix 1 - Cost Model (Released 01/17/2017)