Washington's Electronic Business Solution (WEBS)
Washington's Electronic Business Solution (WEBS) is the single source for all procurement notices for the state of Washington. Vendors may receive e-mail notifications for new postings and download procurement documents by registering in WEBS at the following link: http://des.wa.gov/services/ContractingPurchasing/Business/Pages/WEBSRegistration.aspx.
All companies, especially woman, minority and veteran/service member owned businesses are encouraged to compete for business with the state of Washington.
Companies seeking new sales leads may also wish to check these periodically:
- State of Washington: Dept. of Enterprise Services Purchasing Information
- King County, Procurement and Contract Services Section
- Oregon State Procurement Office
- Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce
- Federal government procurement opportunities
Vendors interested in obtaining a Master Services Agreement with WaTech should read the Master Service Agreement page.
Check out WaTech's Transport and Connectivity page.
Current Technology Procurement Announcements
Notices for these and all Washington state government procurements are released via WEBS. In addition to WEBS, WaTech also posts its procurements on this page.
- C20-RFP-032 (Released 12/24/2019)
- C20-RFP-032-Appendix-B (Released 12/24/2019)
- C20-RFP-032 Appendix-H-ISG-Final-Report (Released 12/24/2019)
- C20-RFP-032 Appendix-I-Cap-Plan-Report (Released 12/24/2019)
- C20-RFP-032 Appendix-J-Software-List (Updated 01/07/2020)
- C20-RFP-032 Appendix-K-Reports (Released 12/24/2019)
- C20-RFP-032 Appendix-L-OCIO-Policy-141.10 (Released 12/24/2019)
- C20-RFP-032 Appendix-M-Service-Management (Released 12/24/2019)
- C20-RFP-032 Amendment 1 (Released 01/07/2020)
- C20-RFP-032 Report 1 (Released 01/07/2020)
- C20-RFP-032 Report 2 (Released 01/07/2020)
- C20-RFP-032 Amendment 2 (Released 01/08/2020)