WaTech is currently operating business as usual; agency staff are teleworking
UPDATE: March 26, 2020, 11 a.m.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the 1500 Jefferson Building is closed to the public. WaTech staff are teleworking and only essential employees are permitted in the building. WaTech is still operating business as usual.
- Washington state Coronavirus Response website (latest updates for Washington)
- Washington State Department of Health website
- Washington COVID-19 dashboard (statewide statistics)
- inSite webpage (must be logged in for access)
Call 1-800-520-7220 to hear a recorded message about WaTech building status and instructions for employees.
Access your state email account
Visit https://outlook.office365.com/mail/inbox and log in with your agency credentials.
Be sure to update your email out-of-office message as necessary.
Access your Aura voicemail
- Dial the voicemail access number, (360) 407-1111.
- When the voice messaging system answers, press #.
- Enter your 10-digit mailbox number.
- Enter your password.