WaTech acquires Information Technology (IT) resources through multiple sources.
- Requests for Proposals (RFP),
- Requests for Quotation (RFQ), and;
- Requests for Quotation and Qualification (RFQQ).
- By using Master Contracts
- View Bid Postings
- Receive Bid Notices
- Bid Process Information
- Learn about doing business with the State
- Washington Statewide Contractor Payment Registration
- WEBS Vendor FAQs
Office of Minority & Women's Business Enterprises (OMWBE):
WaTech encourages application for certification with the Washington State Office of Minority & Women's Business Enterprises (OMWBE). OMWBE is a certifying agency for minority, women, and disadvantaged small businesses in Washington state.
WaTech partners with OMWBE by:
- Setting aspiration goals for M/WBE Spend.
- Participating in OMWBE activities - especially with OMWBE outreach to the technology sector.
- Identifying current vendors that could be minority or woman-owned and encourage OMWBE Certification.
- Including OMWBE information in its procurement trainings to internal staff.
Veteran Owned Businesses:
WaTech encourages application for certification with the Washington State Department of Veteran Affairs (WDVA). The Washington State Department of Veteran Affairs is a certifying and support agency for veterans and veteran-owned businesses in Washington state.
WaTech partners with Veteran Owned Businesses by:
- Setting aspirational goals for Veteran Business participation.
- Identifying current vendors that could be veteran-owned and encourage certification.