2022 Certification Requirements
The 2022 Annual Technology Certification process has six parts with due dates that fall between August and December 2022, as indicated below.
Part 1- Application Inventory | DUE SEPT. 30, 2022
- Application Inventory Template and Instructions
- Automating Decision-Making System (ADS) Definition Guidance
Part 2 - Infrastructure Inventory | DUE SEPT. 30, 2022
Part 3 - Technology Policy Certification | DUE SEPT. 30, 2022
- Technology Policy Certification Form
- PDF version of Technology Policy Certification (For reference only, not to be used for submittal to OCIO)
Part 4 - Privacy Assessment | DUE SEPT. 30, 2022
- Privacy Assessment Memo (PDF)
- Privacy Assessment Survey
- 2022 Privacy Assessment Survey Guidance Document
- Privacy Assessment Survey Walk-through
Part 5 Security Assessment | DUE DEC. 31, 2022
Agencies must complete the Nationwide Cybersecurity Review (NCSR) by no later than December 31, 2022. If you are unable to access the NCSR, your agency CISO should contact Stevens Fox at Stevens.Fox@watech.wa.gov for information on how to register.