The WaTech eStatements site provides easily accessible electronic summary level statements to customers who purchase services from WaTech plus:
- No login is required, information is open to the public.
- Three statement viewing options are available:
–Current outstanding invoices
–All Invoices (will show original amount billed as well as outstanding balance for a selected date range)
The online invoices will generally provide all the detail required but additional information is available upon request for fee-for-service purchases.
- The State of WA Apptio Production site contains various reports of summary and detailed billing data for the current month as well as prior months (or in some cases prior years).
- User id/login is required. Email the WaTech Support Center or call 1.855.WaTech1 (1.855.928.3241) or 360.586.1000 to request an Apptio user id, and ask them to route the ticket to the WaTech Apptio group.
- The following links are available to log on to the Apptio system:
–Logon for state agency customers within the Enterprise Active Directory using single sign-on.
–Logon for customers outside the state Enterprise Active Directory (including counties, ports, cities, tribes, etc.)
WaTech notifies customers when billing data for the most recently invoiced month is available approximately two to four days after the online eStatement has been produced.
See the WaTech Billing Apptio Instructional Guide for help navigating within Apptio including the various reports available and filtering and exporting data.
Hardcopy/Printed Reporting from FINS billing system
- Fee-for-service summary and detail level reports are generated from the fee-for-service billing system (FINS). No information related to other types of WaTech billing (such as allocations or Service Level Agreements for limited engagements) is included in this reporting.
- These reports can be:
–Turned on or off as needed.
–Printed/mailed in hardcopy (arriving approx. five to seven days after the online statement is available).