Accomplishments for third quarter 2022
ECCP team is expanding
The following roles have been posted for the program:
Seven vendors were hired to work on the following program activities:
- InfoTech: State Cloud strategy workshop in August and September.
- IBM: Cloud Security Architecture.
- AvePoint: Cloud Center of Excellence Portal and Content.
- Planet: Cloud Capability Model
- Microsoft and Planet: Azure design and implementation for WaTech.
- Amazon Web Services: AWS control tower design and implementation.
- World Wide Technology: Network & Security Cloud assessment
- Agile was adopted for the overall program approach.
- The ECCP defined the MVP Cloud Capability Model V1.0.
- The ECCP created a training and readiness subcommittee to work on the Cloud Transition Taskforce Recommendations.
- The state Cloud strategy document V1.0 is scheduled for publication in Q4 2022, based on the Cloud strategy workshop in Q3 2022.
- An internal Cloud Center of Excellence Portal is planned to be released in Q4 2022 with the initial set of content available for internal agencies.
- The Cloud Capability Model is set for 1.2 version release for internal & external sharing, and initial releases for 2.0.
- WaTech Azure environment is scheduled to be customer ready, and support multiple agencies, in Q4 2022.
- The AWS control tower design is planned to be done in Q4 2022.
- Cloud Security Patterns and Guidance V1.0 is planned to be published in Q4 2022.
- Network & Security Cloud assessment and recommendations would be available by Q4 2022.
- Selection of a new vendor to work on the Cloud training and readiness plan in Q4 2022.
- Work on the ECCP consulting service offering in Q4 2022 to help agencies in future Cloud migrations.
- Document and execute on the Cloud governance framework and Cloud Community of Practice in Q4 2022.