WaTech acquires Information Technology (IT) resources through multiple sources.
- Requests for Proposals (RFP)
- Requests for Quotation (RFQ, and;
- Requests for Quotation and Qualification (RFQQ)
- By using Master Contracts
- View Bid Postings
- Receive Bid Notices
- Bid Process Information
- Learn about doing business with the State
- Washington Statewide Contractor Payment Registration
- WEBS Vendor FAQ
WaTech procurements are also posted on the WaTech website: http://watech.wa.gov/procurement-announcements.aspx.
Office of Minority & Women’s Business Enterprises (OMWBE):
WaTech encourages application for certification with the Washington State Office of Minority & Women’s Business Enterprises (OMWBE).
OMWBE is a certifying agency for minority, women, and disadvantaged small businesses in Washington State. Please visit: http://omwbe.wa.gov/.
WaTech partners with OMWBE by:
- Setting aspiration goals for M/WBE Spend.
- Participating in OMWBE activities – especially with OMWBE outreach to the technology sector.
- Identifying current vendors that could be Minority or Woman Owned and encourage OMWBE Certification.
- Including OMWBE information in its procurement trainings to internal CTS staff.
Veteran Owned Businesses:
WaTech encourages application for certification with the Washington State Department of Veteran Affairs (WDVA).
The Washington State Department of Veteran Affairs is a certifying and support agency for veterans and veteran-owned businesses in Washington state. Please visit: http://www.dva.wa.gov/
WaTech partners with Veteran Owned Businesses by:
- Setting aspirational goals for Veteran Business participation.
- Identifying current vendors that could be veteran owned and encourage certification.
- Another resource available to potential vendors is the Information Processing Management Association (IPMA).