The Washington Enterprise Shared Tenant (the Tenant) changes how organizations have historically managed their IT infrastructure, by shifting the management of these resources to cloud providers. With the ability to serve multiple tenants from Microsoft 365 via a common, cloud-based server, Washington state agencies can benefit from shared resources (such as existing data centers, computers, operating systems, software applications and maintenance). Other advantages include on-demand access, enhanced security and mobility, and streamlined efficiency.
- Enhanced security.
- Increased productivity.
- Improved IT efficiency.
- On-demand access – anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Enterprise Shared Tenant Management fee-$6.50 per budget OFM FTE count/per month.
- The Master Service Agreement (MSA) is required before your agency can receive services from WaTech. See if you qualify for an MSA.
- Potential customers must complete and submit an Enterprise Active Directory (EAD) application. See below under How to order.
- Read the on-boarding requirements. See below under How to order.
How to Order:
Terms of Service:
Review and accept the Terms of Service.
- Governance Model
- M365 Migration Schedule
- M365 Project Charter
- M365 User Group (permission required to access SharePoint site)
- Microsoft 365 Release 3 (M365 R3) - Project Charter
- Public Folder Migration Mailbox requirements
- RACI Matrix
- Welcome Packet
WaTech Support Center