Learn more about the Business Relationship Managers.
BRMs provide pathways to engagement for WaTech customers
Effective customer engagement and satisfaction are critical to WaTech's mission. WaTech Business Relationship Managers (BRMs) serve as the lead contact for customers.
Areas of focus
- Establish and maintain customer relationships to ensure satisfaction with agency products and services.
- Help customers understand service offerings and pricing structure.
- Work with customers to determine what technology solutions are available to meet their business needs.
- Gather feedback and recommendations to help WaTech improve the delivery of products and services.
- Provide a consistent, single point of contact for WaTech customers, serving as both liaison and customer advocate.
- Proactively manage the end-to-end customer experience through close collaboration with customers to further understand their enterprise IT strategy, their agency business needs, goals and objectives, and keep WaTech staff informed about how products and service offerings align with customers’ requirements.
- Internally, BRMs work closely with WaTech executive leadership, service owners, and technical teams to promote effective and successful communication and delivery of services to meet customer business needs, including partnering with WaTech and state agency leadership to collaboratively execute their strategic roadmaps.
If you are an existing customer with a question or would like to become a customer, feel free to contact the BRMs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Relationship Managers
Brian Mark, Customer Engagement Director