Domain Naming Services (DNS)
WaTech Domain Naming Service (DNS) is available to all agencies connected to the State Government Network (SGN) or the IntraGovernmental Network (IGN) for the .wa.gov and wa.us domains.
Features & Benefits
- Managed DNS services for the .wa.gov and .wa.us domains.
- Geographic redundancy.
|One-time setup fee.||$120 per name|
|Time and Services (One-hour minimum charge).||$60 per hour|
How to Order
- Your organization must be a member of the Enterprise Active Directory (EAD) to use this service.
- You can review the state standards for domain naming.
- To obtain services from WaTech, eligible organizations must first enter into a Master Service Agreement (MSA). See if you qualify for an MSA.
- You may apply for a DNS name or ask for advice by completing the DNS Request Form
- Complete the DNS Request Form
Contact the WaTech Support Center to schedule an overview of the service or to request the service. The WaTech team will work with you to define your requirements and develop a plan for onboarding and implementation.
Service Forms & Documents
WaTech Support Center