WaTech is excited to announce the completion of its website redesign project, which is aimed at providing an online experience that's easier to navigate, is visually appealing and has relevant and up to date content.
- Fresh and modern design: The updated website has a modern look and feel that is easy to use regardless of device, ensuring seamless access on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Improved navigation: Using data analytics to determine what information people seek out most often, the website was restructured to make it easier to find what you need. A Quick Links bar was added to the home page that takes you to the most frequently visited webpages. These will be monitored annually and modified based on user demand. Our main menu is a ‘table of contents’ of the core functions of the agency – Policy, Privacy, Security, Services and Strategy.
- OCIO and OCS are no longer separate websites: As part of our One WaTech commitment, we have aligned all parts of the agency under watech.wa.gov. You will find OCIO information primarily under the Strategy and Policy tabs and OCS information under the Security tab.
- Featured content: A more robust News & Information page was added that will be updated with ‘news you can use’ about our services, projects and initiatives, and industry and enterprise resources.
- Improved contact options: Our contact information is readily accessible with multiple ways for our customers to reach us including by phone, email and the Customer Portal for submitting help tickets.
Our next project will be to redesign the Customer Portal (support.watech.wa.gov) to create a more robust website exclusively for customers. In addition to the current content – Alerts & Notifications and the Change Report – we envision a true portal that serves as a ‘one stop shop’ with resources including billing information, customer engagement, dashboards, security design reviews, forms, and more. We hope to have this completed by mid-2024.
Please explore the new website and share your feedback with us. Your input is invaluable as we continuously strive to improve your experience.
We hope you enjoy the fresh look and enhanced functionality of our website.