Progress to date - July 12, 2021:
- WaTech has determined that an RFP is a more suitable option than pursuing an RFQ.
- A Draft RFP was submitted to Contracts & Procurement on June 6, 2021.
- Collaborate with Contracts & Procurement to finalize and publish RFP.
The current service provider is under a constrained maintenance agreement and usage is forecasted to exceed capacity within the next two years. We are collaborating with state agencies to identify business and technical requirements for a new managed file transfer solution.
Objective 1: Define business & technical requirements.
Objective 2: Publish an RFP.
Objective 3: Complete Proof of Concept(s).
Objective 4: Select the solution.
- Project Kickoff - March 11, 2021
- Customer Requirements Workshops - May 10-14, 2021
- Draft & Publish RFP May 14 – June 28, 2021
- Proof of Concept June 28 – November 1, 2021
- Select a Solution - November 1 - December 1, 2021